Thank to http://beyondpesticides.org/ they have taken action to congress and you can to. Go to link and read how you can help by signing a pledge.
Bees are still sick, and EPA is still stuck. Bees and other pollinators are still dying off at catastrophic rates – commercial beekeepers lost an average of 36% of their hives last year according to U.S.D.A. Honey bees pollinate one in every three bites of our food and, as indicator species, they serve as sentinels whom we ignore at our peril. With today’s petition, we’re redoubling our efforts to protect them.
- ACTION: EPA Must Act Now to Protect Honey Bees (ecowatch.org)
- Scientists Call for Global Ban on Bee-Killing Pesticides (musicians4freedom.com)
- The Mysterious Case of the Disappearing Bees (fox13now.com)
- Study: EPA-approved GMO insecticide responsible for killing off bees, contaminating entire food chain (mountainrepublic.net)
- Louie Schwartzberg: The beauty of pollination (video) (foodfreedomgroup.com)
- Honey Bee Murder by EPA with GMO Insecticide – Clothianidin confirmed But its worse than that… (zosotruthtalk.wordpress.com)
- Take Action: Save the Bees! (realfoodradical.wordpress.com)
- The Staggering Plight of the Honeybee (refreshingnews99.blogspot.com)
- The Disappearance of the Honey Bee (foodservicewarehouse.com)