Aldo Santin reports THE former boss of Monsanto Canada is suing the Winnipeg-based firm for a bonus payment he claims he was owed when he left the firm last year.
Mr. Penner said he was short-changed on a bonus payment when he resigned his post as CEO last fall.
Mr. Penner is now CEO of The Winning Combination, a Winnipeg-based contract manufacturer of natural health products and nutritional supplements.
- Nice change for Mr. Penner leaving a company that is HARMFUL to Life. Then to work for a company that promotes HEALTH.
- Do you think Mr. Penner realized that working for a company like Monsanto is not worth the risk?
- Do you think Mr. Penner saw the future of Monsanto and did not like it?
Thank you for PASSING IT ON to spread the word. Together we can make a change.
I support these companies. We have the right to know what is in our food. Label our Food “Non-GMO”
- Explosive: Monsanto ‘Knowingly Poisoned Workers’ Causing Devastating Birth Defects (habwwe.wordpress.com)
- Monsanto Threatens to Sue the Entire State of Vermont (usapartisan.com)
- #Monsanto sued for poisoning farmers (canadiantruthseeker.wordpress.com)