Mr. Jeffery Smith from The Institute for Responsible Technology has written SeedsofDeception.com Gives you 10 reasons to avoid GMO foods 1. GMOs are unhealthy.
The American Academy of Environmental Medicine (AAEM) urges doctors to prescribe non-GMO diets for all patients. They cite animal studies showing organ damage, gastrointestinal and immune system disorders, accelerated aging, and infertility. Human studies show how genetically modified (GM) food can leave material behind inside us, possibly causing long-term problems. Genes inserted into GM soy, for example, can transfer into the DNA of bacteria living inside us, and that the toxic insecticide produced by GM corn was found in the blood of pregnant women and their unborn fetuses.
Quoted by Jeffery Smith book Genetic Roulette GM plants, such as soybean, corn, cottonseed, and canola, have had foreign genes forced into their DNA. The inserted genes come from species, such as bacteria and viruses, which have never been in the human food supply.
- Are you happy that someone like Mr. Jeffery Smith has created a food list to help us eat the right foods.
- Has this article been an eye opener to you knowing that this is a real serious problem?
- Think about your kids and their future.
Find out the rest of the 10 Reason to Avoid GMO Foods
Thank you for PASSING IT ON to spread the word. Together we can make a change.
I support these groups. “What we do today effects our Future.” Vote Label Food “Non-GMO”
- GMO foods, are they really bad? (virtuousgracious.wordpress.com)
- The controversy of genetically modified foods (GMO) (greenholisticliving.wordpress.com)
- GMO Foods (betsywild.wordpress.com)
- Non-GMOs shopping guide yours free (kojoreport.com)